IPS Employment Specialist, Chesterfield
£20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Hours of work
April 30, 2021
We are seek an experienced Welfare to Work specialist to join our IPS team working across the Derbyshire Drug and Alcohol service.
The successful candidate will have experience of working specifically with people engaged with the criminal justice system, and will be able to demonstrate:
1. A clear understanding of the challenges facing those with a criminal record in seeking employment opportunities.
2. A demonstrable understanding of an Asset Based approach to seeking and securing meaningful employment
3. Experience of working proactively within a team of experts to ensure quality focussed services for service users.
Reference ID: PW
Application deadline: 3/04/2021
Expected start date: 01/05/2021
Related keywords: recruitment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Welfare to Work: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
To apply visit our Contact Us form and select ‘Job Vacancy Enquiry’