Course Coordinator – Drugs and Alcohol – Wales
£24,000 - £26,000
Hours of work
December 1, 2023
Role: Course Coordinator – Drugs and Alcohol
Reporting to: Line Manager
Salary: £24,000 – 26,000 yearly
Intuitive Thinking Skills place a high value on the life experiences of individuals, regardless of their backgrounds. As such, all roles within the organisation are primarily focussed on fostering these experiences, supporting employees to thrive in whatever sector they are working in.
This emphasis on the skills of our workforce is primary to all other activities, as without a relevantly skilled, empowered and highly motivated workforce we will fail to support the needs and aspirations of our learners.
The main purpose of the job is to build and consolidate relationships with partner agencies to ensure appropriate engagement with learners through the entire course delivery process. To achieve optimal positive outcomes for learners, local communities and partner agencies.
The Course Co-Ordinator will play a key role in an integrated approach to the core functions of:
- Deliver high quality courses to learners, maintaining the highest standards of customer service throughout.
- Development and collation of the product evidence base through timely data collection and recording of information
- Liaise with and provide training to partner agency staff to ensure effective relationships that facilitate quality engagement with learners, support collection of activity, performance and outcome information and promote business growth.
- Embody company mission, vision and values at all times.
With regard to incidences of child welfare or vulnerable adults concern, all staff have responsibility to:
- familiarise and engage with each partnership areas safeguarding policy and procedures
- report concerns to their line manager and /or the Designated Person for Safeguarding Children in the partner agency
- ensure the confidentiality of matters relating to child protection and only circulate personal information on a need to know basis;
- avoid placing themselves in a vulnerable situation that may lead to allegations; and
- immediately report any allegations to their line manager
- Experience of course delivery, preferably in a criminal justice settings.
- Good standards of literacy and numeracy skills
- Minimum Level 3 Education and Training (PTLLS) or higher or working towards.
- Competency in use of IT
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including representatives of commissioners, purchasers, partner agencies and customers.
- Have relevant, lived experience of Domestic Abuse at either a personal or family level.
- Have a good grasp of safeguarding and excellent understanding of professional boundaries.
- Be able to work away from home where course delivery demands.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Hold a current driving licence and/or have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the post requirements in full.
- Managing Yourself
- Continuing Personal Development
- Acting with Integrity
Working with Others
- Developing networks
- Managing and developing management teams
- Working within teams
- Managing resources
Closing Date: 01/12/23
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org