Exciting new business news
April has been a month of growth and success, and we are excited to share our latest services with you. During this month Intuitive Thinking Skills:
- Have been awarded a new contract with ‘With You’ Liverpool.
- Are now working with Ingeus on the Working Health Programme across Cumbria, East Lancashire and Liverpool.
- Are delivering Gambling Harms services with our NHS partners Avon and Wiltshire Trust.
- Are commencing a partnership in Wandsworth and Richmond with our partners With You, South London and Maudsley Trust.
- Are part of a partnership supporting those who are experiencing homelessness across the Wandsworth and Richmond areas.
- Secured a prison leavers employment service in North Wales. We’d like to thank our commissioners at DWP for their continued support.
- Are delivering Gambling Harms services with Inclusion across South West and Midlands.
- Delivering programmes nationally to reduce violence against primary care staff. We’re delighted to deliver this first of it’s kind project. Being able to reduce violence and help people, help themselves is right at the heart of what we love doing. Thank you NHS England for this opportunity.
Altogether we launched 7 new services this month!